Information of Hatano Clinic for English speaking patients:
- 1. Location: on the second floor of the Hisaya-Chunichi building.
- 2. Fields of medicine: internal medicine and psychosomatic medicine.
- 3. Office schedule:
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun A.M. ○ ○ × ○ ○ △ × P.M. ○ ○ × ○ ○ × ×
A.M. (morning session) from 10:00 until 12: 30
P.M. (afternoon session) from 14:00 until 17:30
- ・Saturdays: on the first and the third Saturdays, the office is open only for the morning session. However, we can’t accept patients for the first consultation on Saturdays basically, except for special situations.
- ・In the case of your first visit, please finish your registration to our office at least half an hour before the closure time. (i.e. by 12 o’clock for the morning session and by 17 o’clock for the afternoon session),
- 4. Registration at the reception counter: before your consultation, it is necessary to register your ID by some authentic documentation such as alien registration card, pass port, or drivers’ license together with the Japanese Certificate of Insured Person (Insurance card).
- 5. The Japanese medical insurance cards: you have to present them every month at the reception counter. If any change of your working place, residence, telephone number and so on, please report to the clerk immediately. Otherwise, you won’t be covered by the insurance system.
- 6. If you couldn’t show your valid Japanese Certificate of Insured Person, you are considered to have a consultation outside of the Japanese Government Medical System. In such a case, you have to pay for your medical fee according to our charging system.
- 7. We don’t have an appointment system at the moment.
- 8. Comments and requests from Dr. Hatano
- ・I will do my best in speaking English. However, please understand that the staff in my office can’t communicate in English.
- ・Medical practice here in Japan is naturally based upon the rules of the Japanese Government. Please understand that we have to follow to the Japanese Medical System.
- ・Also, any office has its own capacity. Please understand that I can’t respond to every requests of the patients.